- Origin: Buon Ma Thuot, Vietnam
- Ingredients: 90% Robusta – 10% arabica
The coffee at AEROCO COFFEE farm is selected from organic coffee cherries and produced in end-to-end processes from farm care, selective harvest, process, storage to roasting and packaging to preverve the natural flavor of the coffee, with the unique Aeroco coffee aroma.
- Naturally roasted, no additives and preservatives
- Selective ripe coffee-cherry harvest
- Natural flavor: fruity, caramel and black chocolate
- Wet process: balance coffee aroma and taste
- Usage instruction: Add 20 grams of ground coffee into the filter, gently shake, pour 40ml of hot water (94 – 96 celsius degrees) into the filter and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to moisten. Then add an additional 40ml of hot water below 960C, wait 5 minutes and enjoy your coffee.