AEROCO COFFEE – FILTER BAG 120g, ground coffee, naturally roasted, box 120g
- Origin: Vietnam
- Ingredients: 80% Robusta – 20% arabica
The coffee at AEROCO COFFEE farm is selected from organic coffee cherries and produced in end-to-end processes from farm care, selective harvest, process, storage to roasting and packaging to preverve the natural flavor of the coffee, with the unique Aeroco coffee aroma.
- Naturally roasted, no additives and preservatives
- Selective ripe coffee-cherry harvest
- Natural flavor: fruity, caramel and black chocolate
- Honey and natural processes: less caffeine (< 1%)
- Convenient and time-saving
- Tear the filter bag along the dotted line. Place hangers onto cup
- Slowly pour 24ml of hot water (940C – 960C) into the filter bag and wait 30 seconds for coffee to moisten. Then pour an additional 24ml of hot water (940C to 960C) into the bag.
- After 4-5 minutes, remove the bag and enjoy coffee.
Note: Best use 1 month after opening
Expiry date: 12 months from manufacture date (printed on the package)
Produced at: AEROCO COFFEE farm – 161 Group 6, Cao Thanh Village, Eakao Commune, Buon Ma Thuot City, Daklak province, Vietnam