AEROCO COFFEE – GROUND COFFEE BLEND, ground coffee, naturally roasted, sweet aftertaste, bag 250g
- Origin: Buon Ma Thuot, Vietnam
- Ingredients: 85% Robusta – 15% Arabica
The coffee at AEROCO COFFEE farm is selected from organic coffee cherries and produced in end-to-end processes from farm care, selective harvest, process, storage to roasting and packaging to preverve the natural flavor of the coffee, with the unique Aeroco coffee aroma.
- Naturally roasted, no additives and preservatives
- Selective ripe coffee-cherry harvest
- Natural flavor: fruity, caramel and black chocolate
- Wet, honey and natural processes: balance coffee aroma and taste, increase coffee quality
Usage instruction: Add 20 grams of ground coffee into the filter, gently shake, pour 40ml of hot water (940C – 960C) into the filter and wait 30 seconds for the coffee to moisten. Then add an additional 40ml of hot water below 960C, wait 5 minutes and enjoy your coffee.
Note: Best use 1 month after opening
Expiry date: 12 months from manufacture date (printed on the package)
Produced at: AEROCO COFFEE farm – 161 Group 6, Cao Thanh Village, Eakao Commune, Buon Ma Thuot City, Daklak province, Vietnam