1. Information collection
Minudo Farm-care One Member Limited Liability Company collects your information through the processes you interact with the Company’s marketing communication channels such as website, social network, mail or consultation call.
The information we collect includes identity, date of birth, phone number, email address, shipping address, etc.
In addition, the information related to the Credit Card or bank account that you use on our website through a 3rd party payment gateway, Minudo Farm-care One Member Limited Liability Company absolutely does not keep any information. any information and use erasure technology for these payment transactions.
2. Scope of use
All information you provide to us will be used for the following purposes:
– To process issues related to your orders
– Account maintenance: To create and the maintenance of your account with us, including loyalty programs or promotions
– Customer service: Includes responses to inquiries, complaints and feedback your.
– Personalization: We may aggregate the collected data so that we can better research and improve products and services for our customers, including: Improve utilities, tailor them to your needs. personalized requests with your attention; Serve you with referral templates, ads tailored to your interests.
– Security: For the purposes of preventing customer account destruction activities or customer tampering activities.
– As required by law: Depending on the provisions of the law from time to time, we may collect, store and provide at the request of competent state agencies.
3. Information security
When receiving information from customers, Minudo Farm-care One Member Co., Ltd. is committed to ensuring the safety and security of all information with the best information security tools and solutions for customers.
– The company is committed to managing personal information under careful control. The Company has staff responsible for monitoring compliance with the Company’s Privacy Principles.
– The Company will not share customer information with any third parties, except in the case of a legal requirement required by a competent authority.
4. Storage period
Customer’s personal information will be stored until the customer has a request to cancel or the customer logs in and cancels by himself.
5. Customer’s right to personal information
Customers have the right to provide personal information to us and can cancel at any time.
Customers have the right to self-check, update and adjust their personal information by logging into their account and correcting personal information or asking us to do this.
6. Contact information
– Call hotline: 1800 556 847
– Send a letter to the address email: email@example.com
7. Information collection and management unit
Minudo Farm-care One Member Limited Liability Company
– Hotline: 1800 556 847 or 0262 373 7979
– Email: cskh @aerococoffee.com
8. Effect of insurance policy confidential personal information